Great to go almost. I have just received some useful tips from Fundit on how to promote my CF campaign. I want to share them apart from other I plan to use.
(I do not modify them so it's a quoting basically)
Very good tips are given on the following ways to promote your campaign:
- go for personal mailing lists to make sure you cover your first circle of funding
- go for company mailing asking colleagues to support
- consider different ways of promoting on different stages of the campaign (start, middle, prior to end and post campaign)
- avoid begging!
- go for value promotion
- communicate story, team, project etc.
- your audience is super important (engage with it!)
- use targeted media
- go for marketing promo mix (online. offline and combination of both).